This page describes how the user’s personal data (regarded as privileged information) is treated by Fattoria Montecchio Società Agricola Semplice, in compliance with Art. 13 del d.lgs. n. 196/2003 (privileged data protection code).
Fattoria Montecchio Societaà Agricola Semplice, processing the data collected through its corporate website www.fattoriamontecchio.com hereby declares that, pursuant to Art. 13 del d. lgs. n. 196/2003, the data supplied during registration to this website will be used for purposes of order invoicing.
The client is free to supply personal data indicated in the request forms of the various services offered; in any case should requested mandatory data not be supplied no order confirmation will be possible.
Fattoria Montecchio Società Agricola Semplice will treat such data as confidential and shall not divulge it to unauthorized persons nor shall the company use it for purposes other than those here indicated unless explicitly authorized by the client. Upon the signing confidential commitment this data can be communicated to collaborators and employees assigned for the ordinary operation of the activities mentioned above and it will be divulged exclusively within the purposes of services rendered.
Such data, moreover, can be disclosed if requested by the relevant authorities according to law.
Fattoria Montecchio Società Agricola Semplice is the proprietor of this website, having seat in San Donato in Poggio, Via Montecchio 4, in the Comune di Tavernelle Val di Pesa, taxcode and VAT 06331240488.
Dott. Riccardo Nuti is the person in charge of the data processing, having domicile at Fattoria Montecchio Società Agricola Semplice San Donato in Poggio, Via Montecchio 4, comune di Tavernelle Val di Pesa.
Concerning the processing of personal data, clients can claim directly and at any time their rights as per Art. 7 del d. lgs. n. 196/2003, in particular to obtain indications of:
- origin of personal data
- purpose and mode of processing
- logic applied in case of processing effected by means of electronic devices
- identification data of the proprietor, the assigned persons and the designated agent according to Art. 5 paragraph 2
- subjects or categories of subjects to whom this personal data can be communicated or who can be given this data as designated agent, the persons nominated or in charge within the State territory
The customer will also have the right to obtain:
- the update, revision or integration of the data;
- the cancellation, anonymous transformation or block of the data process in breach of the law, including the data that needs not be kept/ preserved in relation to the purposes for which the data has been collected or subsequently processed.
The customer will also have the right to oppose, entirely or in part:
- for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data concerning the customer even if pertinent to the collection’s objective;
- the processing of personal data in relation to the dispatch of advertising material, direct sale, market research or commercial communication.